Juhua Group Corporation
Juhua Group Corporation was established in May 1958 under the name Quzhou Chemical Factory. In August 1984, it changed its name to Quzhou Chemical Corporation. The then State Economic and Trade Commission approved to rename Quzhou Chemical Corporation Juhua Group in 1993. In May 2017, it was upgraded to Juhua Group Corporation.
Juhua is one of the largest advanced manufacturing bases of fluoro-chemicals in China, boasting a group of production bases in Zhejiang province’s Quzhou, Ningbo, Zhoushan, and Zhuji and Jiangsu province.
The company has 12 business branches and six centers nationwide. In 2017, the company’s operating income was 26.66 billion yuan ($3.87 billion), paying 1.845 billion yuan in tax.
It has been included in China’s top 500 enterprise list many times and is home to a group of innovation and entrepreneurship platforms, such as a state-level enterprise technical center, the National Fluoro-materials Engineering and Technology Research Center, the China (Quzhou) New Chemical Materials Industrial Park, the Zhejiang Juhua Sino-Russian Science and Technology Cooperation Park and a postdoctoral research station.
The company has set up domestic and international marketing offices in Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Ji’nan, Ningbo, Xiamen and Hong Kong, and has established business relations with over 200 companies all over the world.
It owns a finance company and four public companies including Zhejiang Juhua Co Ltd, Zhejiang Feida Enviromental Science & Technology Co Ltd, Zhejiang Huajiang Science& Technology Co Ltd, and Jiangsu Feida Baokai Electric Co Ltd.